Monday, May 19, 2008

Skater and Singer Settle in to Write Deeply Meaningful Tomes

This just in from the It-Happened-So-Long-Ago-Why-Do-We-Even-Care-Anymore department:
Former U.S. skating champion-turned-reality TV star Tonya Harding has penned a tell-all book in a bid to show the public she doesn’t deserve her “bad girl” tag.
And this in a world where there are authors with exquisite novels languishing in a drawer. It makes one sad.

Harding explains, “I just wanted people to know me for me and not make judgments against me, like, how you see me on TV.”

Yeah. That oughta be a swell book.

And this is less odious, but still…

Kelly Rowland is working on a book for children.
The 27-year-old former Destiny’s Child singer revealed that she is looking into other ventures besides singing, and writing a children’s book is one of them.

“I’m getting into different ventures. I’m in the process of writing a children’s book," People quoted her, as saying.

The book is still under works and has not been given a title as yet, as she has just started working on it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.