Monday, July 07, 2008

Review: France: Instructions for Use by Alison Culliford and Nan McElroy

Today in January Magazine’s non-fiction section, Cherie Thiessen reviews France: Instructions for Use by Alison Culliford and Nan McElroy. Says Thiessen:
“When all else fails ... read the instructions,” is the tongue-in-cheek advice on the cover of this diminutive book, setting the lighthearted tone for this latest offering in the Instructions for Use travel series. (Earlier books were on Europe and Italy.)

Well, there’s only one way to test out a travel book, so obviously I had to pack my bags, tuck the small compendium into my backpack, and fly to Europe. France: Instructions for Use made for entertaining reading on the plane, although my sudden bouts of laughter may have woken my neighbor more than once.
The full review is here.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.