Monday, June 15, 2009

Plum Outrageous

Fifteen books into her extraordinarily successful Stephanie Plum series, Janet Evanovich answers ten questions from her fans via the new issue of Time magazine.

Among other things, Evanovich responds to questions about the ongoing quality of the series, whether or not fans can anticipate a Plum movie any time soon and if she’s planning on ending the series. Interestingly enough, she’s not, if for no other reason than even the author can’t decide between those two hot guys.

“You know,” Evanovich tells Time, “I wake up some days and think Stephanie should go off into the sunset with Joe Morelli and have babies, and then I wake up the next day, and I’m like, Oh, no, she’s gotta go with Ranger. I don’t see myself ending it anytime soon, just because I’m having a lot of fun with it.”

Finger Lickin’ Fifteen (St. Martin’s Press) goes on sale June 23rd.

1 Comments:

Blogger Juanita Rose Violini said...

Those books are plum great! I can usually only read two or three books from the same author because the books are basically the same. (When does a groove become a rut?)With the Plum series, I don't care. They make me laugh.

Monday, June 15, 2009 at 8:06:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.