Wednesday, October 12, 2011

New Yesterday: Crafting With Cat Hair by Kaori Tsutaya

We all have our limits. We all have our lines. Thing is, you’re never sure where yours will be drawn until you hit it. When we saw Crafting With Cat Hair (Quirk), we knew we’d hit ours.
Are your favorite sweaters covered with cat hair? Do you love to make quirky and one-of-a-kind crafting projects? If so, theCrafting With Cat Hairn it’s time to throw away your lint roller and curl up with your kitty! Crafting with Cat Hair shows readers how to transform stray clumps of fur into soft and adorable handicrafts.
Oy vey.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still digesting the thought. While I was kitty sitting and brushing thier hair, I was surprised at how much hair came off the brushes. I thought and wondered Iff anything could be made with this hair. I knew their Mom would love the gift too.thier her babies. Some nice keepsake? I get it , so kudos to you! Craft away.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:19:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.